|Armenian society of human genetics (ASHG) is non-profit, public, non-governmental organization (NGO) which unites scientists, physicians, researchers, genetic counsellors, students and other healthcare professionals involved in human genetics. The main activities and purposes of ASHG are:
- to support and advance the national health care system,
- to prevent severe hereditary disorders,
- to contribute to maternity and child health care programs,
- to develop and strengthen communication between healthcare professionals though active networking,
- to support organization’s members professional growth, skills and qualification development,
- to assist the introduction of the latest achievements in genetics,
- to support the development and introduction of educational training programs,
- to assist in standardization of the quality of genetic service, including medical and genetic counselling, diagnostics of hereditary disorders.
Membership to ASHG
Thank you for your interest in the Armeian Society of Human Genetics. We welcome those who are passionate to work together with the goals of ASHG ahead.
ASHG members enjoy the following excellent advantages:
- Attendance to local meetings and special conferences organized by ASHG
- Free access to many journals
- Abstract presentations during the annual ESHG conferences
- ASHG fellowship to young investigators (until 35 years old) to attend the annual ESHG conference
- Free participation to training seminars and workshops organized by ASHG promoting their academic and practical knowledge in human genetics.
2009 Membership Fee for ASHG is 5,000 AMD. Registration is open all year long.
For any queries regarding your membership and application, please contact Anna Ghazaryan at firstname.lastname@example.org